Quantum QUS248 Ultra Stack and Hang Bin 18" x 8-1/4" x 7"


30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

Organize your inventory with these strong bins, manufactured of FDA approved materials. Front, back, and side grips for easy handling. Built-in rear hanger allows bins to hang from louvered panels or rails. Wide stacking ledge and anti-slide lock keep stacked bins steady and prevent forward shifting. Water, rust, and corrosion proof. Easily cleaned with soap and water and impervious to most chemicals.
  • 8.25"Wx17.875"Dx7"H
  • Large bolded front label slots for ID labels.
  • Autoclavable up to 250° F and resistant to extreme cold. Guaranteed not to break or crack under normal load conditions.
  • Dividers, Windows, and Label Holders available separately.

Orders for this item typically ship within 10 business days.

Customer Review Summary

Many customers commented about the value of the Quantum® QUS248 bin. Some commented that the price is pretty high, especially in proportion to the small dimensions of the bin. However, only 20% of customers left a negative review about the value of the product. The remaining 80% said that the price is good, the product is versatile, and it works well to store small items like computer components and screws. Some customers expressed disappointment at the  thin plastic and lack of durability, however most customers stated that the bins are ideal for storing small items such as screws, nuts, washers and small parts. They come with a 30-day guarantee, fast service and free shipping for orders of more than $49.

Related Items