While 10% of customer reviews show that 3M Littman cardiology stethoscopes may suffer in quality, the majority agree it's a durable product. The tubing design resists alcohol and skin oils efficiently. High-end acoustics simplify the work for doctors in the long-term. Take advantage of the 30-day satisfaction guarantee from CeilBlue™.
A small number of reviews highlight the acoustics of a stethoscope in a dissatisfying way. Still, 85% of customers are content with this medical accessory, which is practical for use on adults and children. With no minimum order quantities, hospitals of different sizes can order accordingly.
20% of opinions say that there are issues with stethoscope performance. The other 80% enjoy the less angular shape of the chest piece. The convenience of online ordering at CeilBlue suits supply managers when acquiring many stethoscopes.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope has snap-tight large soft-sealing eartips for your comfort and to reduce ambient noise. It has abrasion-resistant ear tubes, also making it highly comfortable...
Superior acoustic seal and fit thanks to patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-tight large Soft-sealing Eartips Angled, anatomically correct headset for additional comfort Nonchill rim and diaphragm Lightweight, single-lumen tubing folds without...
Dual-sided chestpiece has tunable diaphragms on the adult and pediatric sides Easy-to-attach, single-piece tunable diaphragm features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface free of crevices Pediatric side converts into a conventional open...
Sound-frequency adjustment is pressure-based; tunable diaphragm Anatomically designed headset Patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips