Whether rehabbing an injury or looking for a workout at any age, the Endurance by Body-Solid T50 Rehab/Walking Treadmill has the features and functions for safe, reliable fitness. The Endurance by Body-Solid T50 Rehab/Walking Treadmill features a 2” thick handrail that extends the full length of the treadmill, an easy access belt-wide rear entry ramp and a starting speed of only 0.1mph. The thick 18.9” x 53” walking belt on the T50 provides added comfort with an ergonomically positioned contact heart rate monitor. Ease of use is also enhanced with an easy-to-read blue LED display and three jumbo 1 ¾” information windows devoted to time/distance, speed and heart rate/calories. Oversized interface buttons make it easier than ever to make adjustments on the move. Additional features on the T50 Rehab/Walking Treadmill include a 1.5 HP motor, high-quality aluminum foot rails and the ability for speed adjustments from 0.1-5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
- Full length thick handrails, high torque 1.5 HP motor
- Aluminum foot rails & wide rear entry ramp, 18.9” x 53” walking belt
- 0.1-5mph speed adjustments with 0.1 mph increments
- Easy-to-read LED display, oversized interface buttons
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. - Product Weight: 162 lbs. - Dimensions: 77”L x 29.5” W x 53.5” H