Convenient, portable, rugged Tote Caddy. One-piece, industrial-grade, molded polymer for lasting durability. Two 16-1/2" long, 5-1/2” deep compartments hold loose parts, cleaning supplies or tools for easy transport between work areas. Smaller compartments organize loose hardware or keys. Handle provides comfortable grip.
Tote Dimensions: 13-7/8" x 18-3/8" x 9"
This item has an extended handling time. Orders for this item typically ship within 10 business days.
One one side, 17% of customer reviews say that the Akro-Mils® tote caddy has a ridged handle, making it difficult to carry. The other 83% think the tote caddy design does the job, which is convenient storage of cleaning supplies and loose parts. Take advantage of the 30-day satisfaction guarantee on this product.
Several customers stated this Akro-Mils tote item looks smaller on the picture, which adds some inconvenience. Still, the dimensions are 13-7/8" x 18-3/8" x 9", and they're available on the product page. With no minimum order quantities, individuals can order just one or two storage items.
Only 8% of reviews raise concerns about the worth of tote caddies in working environments. However, most are content with the compartmentalization aspect, which helps categorize and identify items quickly. Order online conveniently, saving time and effort.
Plastic Storage Cases include adjustable dividers for customized storage of small parts and supplies. A unique grid design in the lid prevents items from spilling into other compartments. Made of...
Akro-Mils #09514 6" x 12" x 4" Red: Sold 12 per pack Purple: Sold 6 per pack 6This item has an extended handling time. Orders for this item typically ship...
Akro-Mils #09514 14" x 8-1/8" x 8-1/8" Red: Sold 6 per pack Purple: Sold 3 per pack This item has an extended handling time. Orders for this item typically ship...