Akro-Mils ShelfMax 17-7/8" x 6-5/8" x 6"


30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

Industry-leading, heavy-duty ShelfMax bins offer the best value in 6" high plastic storage bins. The 6" tall bins feature greater storage options for end users — including up to 85 percent more holding capacity than traditional 4" shelf bins. Akro-Mils ShelfMax bins are a superior alternative to weak and flimsy cardboard bins and multiple divider slots allow for a greater number of storage options. 12", 18" and 24" deep bins work with standard shelving, or vertical storage and retrieval units. One-piece construction is waterproof and unaffected by grease or oil.

10 Bins per Pack


  • Inside Height: 5 15/16"
  • Inside Length: 16"
  • Inside Width: 5"
  • Outside Height: 6"
  • Outside Length: 17 7/8"
  • Outside Width: 6 5/8"

Orders for this item typically ship within 10 business days.

Customer Review Summary

Some customers find Akro-Mils® ShelfMax® bins a bit too flimsy in terms of quality. Still, 76% agree that the bins are durable, and they're an excellent choice for the storage of various items. CeilBlue™ offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee in case a customer has any inquiries. 

Only 14% of customer reviews mention trouble with stacking these bins, but the other 86% highlighted their space-saving capacity. The one-piece construction is waterproof and durable, which is practical for busy establishments. With no minimum orders, smaller companies can acquire as little as they need. 

Few customers have raised concerns over divider quality, but the overall perception is that it helps with the categorization of tools. Bins are available in three colors, which enables the transparent storage of versatile products. Take advantage of the fast and friendly service at CeilBlue. 

Related Items